BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

Just read a DISH response to a complaint on their Facebook page that said the DISH has reached agreement with BTN. DISH posted the response about 10 minutes ago.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to link or copy/paste. I hope that it is accurate.

As of 11:12AM Eastern the Big Ten Network was working on Dish. Before it came back on there was a splash page with game info on it for this weeks Big Ten games on other channels (of course Dish did have the info wrong by having the ASU Illinois game scheduled for ESPN tonight instead of last night when they actually played the game) which will still have games I am sure. So if this is up and running is this a short term deal or a final long term deal?

Also, in another forum it was mentioned that the PAC-12 network is now on dish, what are the channel numbers?

Boiler Up!
Pac-12 = channel 413
I hope you enjoyed last night's game between ASU and Illinois on BTN. I wish I could have watched that game thinking it was live as well. But that was a replay of the 2011 game between those two teams. This year's game between ASU and Illinois is at ASU and is on at 9:30 ET, on ESPN. Just an FYI. Not trying to be condescending or insulting. I've made many mistakes like that too. I just didn't want you to miss tonight's live game if you're interested.

They have to be close to a real deal or BTN wouldn't allow them to keep putting the channels back up in time for games. I just hope the finalize it today so we can put this behind us.

Great to hear they have reached an agreement with BTN!Also great to hear they now have the Pac12 network!

Have to admit I didn't think they would reach an agreement at least this weekend.

Scott Greczkowski said:
That was the quickest dispute that I can remember what was it two hours?
Technically, didn't the contract expire last weekend? BTN and Dish were good to the Big Ten fans and didn't punish them (much) for the last week while they worked out the new contract.

So, more like a week, not two hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts