BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watching and waiting, btn website still says no deal. Epg still has no channel logo for btn

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Still no bad news crawler. Since they apparently added the PAC12 network it would be a PR disaster if they dropped BTN at the same time. I'm hoping. Either way I'm ok for today since the Boilermakers are gonna get spanked by ND on NBC.

I am at work watching the Big 10 network via my Sling from my 722K live right now.

They removed all the bad things they said about DISH on their Facebook feed...

Hmmm...
With the channel NOT getting pulled early this morning and BTN removing the negative crawler on their channel and the bad things they said about DISH on FB, and with an 11:00 update coming, don't you think we can safely assume that BTN is staying? I can't imagine all of these developments happening just so the channel can get pulled at 11:00 AM. I think we may be in the clear. Is it bad luck to say that?

I too think those are good signs. The only question in my mind is it good for a week, the football season, a year or more?

With the channel NOT getting pulled early this morning and BTN removing the negative crawler on their channel and the bad things they said about DISH on FB, and with an 11:00 update coming, don't you think we can safely assume that BTN is staying? I can't imagine all of these developments happening just so the channel can get pulled at 11:00 AM. I think we may be in the clear. Is it bad luck to say that?

OR maybe the BTN and DISH got together and said "It's stupid for us to hold the fans hostage while we demonstrate our mutual immaturity and greed at the expense of the people that pay ALL of our salaries. Let's show some integrity, keep the channel on and come to a mature agreement as professionals should"....................... NAH!! NO WAY! But hopefully we're in the clear. GO HAWKS!

Just went off the air at 9:30 Cent

There is now a blue screen showing the other B10 games and where they can be see. A statement that they continue to work with Fox to try to reach a deal. Is this the first time it has said with FOX and not just witht he Big10 network

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts