BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

I guess I hold up some hope that it's posted on what was the BTN channel that they are trying to work on a deal. I am thinking if Dish was done with them they would not bother posting that info, I could be wrong but hope not?

I just hope this issue is resolved by the time the B10 season starts...most of these non-conference games are blow outs

Perhaps, but we there is a great game going on this evening in Madison between Wisconsin and a very good Utah State team. Likewise, this afternoon Northwestern and Boston College played in a very good game. I feel for my fellow Big Ten football fans who are unable to see the games.

I don't think it's a good day for anybody, especially those who are whining about this, as they obviously lost a channel that is important to them.
Did you not feel you made your point the first time you responded to Yespage in post #464?

Did you not feel you made your point the first time you responded to Yespage in post #464?
Not this point, as it was in response to his post #473.

If you check your slide rule, you'll find that 473 comes after 464. And, thus, I was responding to a different post, making a different point.

BTW, what was your point? (other than it being moot, of course.)

If you check your slide rule, you'll find that 473 comes after 464. And, thus, I was responding to a different post, making a different point.

Sorry...his wording was so similar I thought you were responding again to his week old post, that you did earlier today. My bad.

You beat me to the punch. Plus, I think the OPs statements were so flippant he may as well said something like, "Bad day for people who enjoy midnight Batman movies, good day for those who love to bleed." Since he doesn't feel pain nor inconvenience by Dish dropping BTN, nobody else is entitled to feel otherwise.

Hall said:
Dish will find a way to penalize the installer for you cancelling...

I decided to go through with the install, hoping and praying they reach an agreement. Directs Hopper/Joey similar system is not out yet and I need that kind of set up with the TV the family watches.

I'm a Purdue alum and a rabid follower of B10 sports. I saw some posts about the Big 10 becoming an irrelevant conference and not worth the money they are probably asking Dish for their carriage. After thinking about it I am beginning to come to the same conclusion despite my loyalty to my alma mater. This conference is a joke so far in football this year and has been on the decline for several years.

Neighbor called Dish on phone, I sent him a link to this post. He called about BOTH Big 10 and AMC
He just got $10 off for 6 months plus Showtime for 6 months.

Yeah me too, I just canceled dish. I'm tired of all their issues. No wonder they were rated the WORST company in America. I want my football, I just ordered Directv and they are hooking me up with ESPN game plan and Sunday Ticket for Free, can't beat that.

Neighbor called Dish on phone, I sent him a link to this post. He called about BOTH Big 10 and AMC
He just got $10 off for 6 months plus Showtime for 6 months.

What's up with the differing offers? I practically had to beg for $5/month for 3 months.

Yeah me too, I just canceled dish. I'm tired of all their issues. No wonder they were rated the WORST company in America. I want my football, I just ordered Directv and they are hooking me up with ESPN game plan and Sunday Ticket for Free, can't beat that.

Are you on the hook for the 2nd year of Sunday Ticket?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)