BIG 10 is BACK - A Deal Has Been Reached!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
long term?
"DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached a long term agreement with the Big Ten Network that restores your favorite Big Ten Conference programming! We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for being a loyal DISH customer. Games on Big Ten Network today include:

UAB vs. Ohio State - 12pm ET
Central Michigan vs. Iowa - 12pm ET
South Dakota vs. Northwestern - 3:30pm ET
E. Michigan vs. Michigan St. - 3:30pm ET
Idaho vs. Nebraska - 3:30pm ET
Syracuse vs. Minnesota - 8:00pm ET
Louisiana Tech vs. Illinois - 8:00pm ET"

[h=5]DISH is pleased to announce that we have reached a long term agreement with the Big Ten Network that restores your favorite Big Ten Conference programming! We appreciate your patience during this time and thank you for being a loyal DISH customer. Games on Big Ten Network today include:

UAB vs. Ohio State - 12pm ET
Central Michigan vs. Iowa - 12pm ET
South Dakota vs. Northwestern - 3:30pm ET
E. Michigan vs. Michigan St. - 3:30pm ET
Idaho vs. Nebraska - 3:30pm ET
Syracuse vs. Minnesota - 8:00pm ET
Louisiana Tech vs. Illinois - 8:00pm ET

[/h]

Fantastic news! Thanks goes out to all who made this happen. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

I'd like to take a minute to thank Jesus for making this deal come through in time for the games today. And also Satan. I'd like to thank Satan too. I wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with this deal as well. Sometimes Satan works in mysterious ways.

And a thank you to Dish and BTN as well, I guess.

My game is on espn2 today. But in the channel guide for BTN starting at 10am it just says "important news-press info!" with the same description we've been seeing. Anyone else?

"we continue to work with Fox to try to reach a dead on the. Big 10 10 network.....

For me, the channel is on and guide info correct until 11am est, at that point it says important news press info and it says that through the rest of the guide. I hope that is not a bad sign lol

They probably just haven't updated the stream yet is my guess though, its really only been a couple of hours and they haven't programed big 10 in a while so they have to add the info back to the data stream that's only a guess from what I've read from around here before. But honestly it should have been done by now. However it is Saturday.

thechaz05 said:
For me, the channel is on and guide info correct until 11am est, at that point it says important news press info and it says that through the rest of the guide. I hope that is not a bad sign lol

You have to redownload the guide. Go into setup the push 6-1-1 go to test and go through the test. Finally click done until the satellite restore screen comes up and it will download the guide data.

I'm glad to have it back before game time. I got a $5 credit for 6 months yesterday and the only weekend we had to miss I was at the Notre Dame Michigan State game tailgating and cheering on the Irish. I definitely don't feel bad about it though. If they stop pulling channels they wouldn't have to give out so many credits.

I'm glad to have it back before game time. I got a $5 credit for 6 months yesterday and the only weekend we had to miss I was at the Notre Dame Michigan State game tailgating and cheering on the Irish. I definitely don't feel bad about it though. If they stop pulling channels they wouldn't have to give out so many credits.

I agree. So far I've gotten $60.00 in credits for 2 lost AMC series and half off the Sports Pkg for 6 mos for the loss of BTN.

Great news!!Hopefully that long term agreement is for a really long time.:)

YES!!! Thank you, Dish. Thank you, BTN. I turned on my TV this morning hoping against hope, and poof, there it was. What a great start to my day.

I really, really did not want to leave Dish. Now, with OTA available soon, I'm finally going to get me a Hoppah! A settlement getting the AMC channels back would be some pretty sweet icing on the cake. :):)

I am also glad to have BIG 10 network back, as I'm a college sports fan, and I also hope the agreement is for a few years, in the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)