Big Brother 11

Agreed. His plan is smart in theory (trying to play both sides). But he is going about it all the wrong way and people are already catching on to him. He won't last long at all unless he does MAJOR damage control. I don't care for him anyway, so I hope he does go soon.

He is a National Champion at Persuasive Speaking though. I wonder why he didn't get drafted then.

He is a National Champion at Persuasive Speaking though. I wonder why he didn't get drafted then.

that may be, but he sure gives himself away in how he acts physically. After his crap last nite, I don't care much for the little weasel. I really wanted Michelle to win HOH. Get rid of Jessie, Lydia, and Russell, and I will be happy.:D

that may be, but he sure gives himself away in how he acts physically. After his crap last nite, I don't care much for the little weasel. I really wanted Michelle to win HOH. Get rid of Jessie, Lydia, and Russell, and I will be happy.:D
I totally agree...complete bummer when of all the people to win...it had to be Ronnie. He will be a huge target next week. Jordan and that gang are on to him now. ;)

I totally agree...complete bummer when of all the people to win...it had to be Ronnie. He will be a huge target next week. Jordan and that gang are on to him now. ;)

And you know if he had been smart he would have thrown the HOH. Think about it... He was in the final round against his clique mate. He should have let her win, he would have been safe from nominations anyway, and he wouldn't have had to get any blood on his hands this week. He was not thinking at all. I am so ready for him to go!

And you know if he had been smart he would have thrown the HOH. Think about it... He was in the final round against his clique mate. He should have let her win, he would have been safe from nominations anyway, and he wouldn't have had to get any blood on his hands this week. He was not thinking at all. I am so ready for him to go!

I really thought he was going to throw it.... but the geek in him got to the best of him, he wanted the power. He wanted to be worshipped for once in his life.

Ronnie is not very smart as far as common sense. The whole house is on to him. He will not make it to the halfway pint.

WTH was that about last night with Braden?? We had a bad storm last night so my DVR missed half of the show. Signal came back just in time for the vote. Did it show what happened with Braden in the first 30 minutes of last night's show.

Ronnie is an idiot. If he wanted to back door Russell, then why put up two people from the same clique. Ans Chima HAS to go. She is digging herself a hole and she is too dumb to see it.

'Big Brother' ratings slip after editing controversy

While CBS leaves the most interesting parts of "Big Brother" on the cutting-room floor, the show's ratings continue to slip. Despite (or because of) drawing headlines for a few controversial editing decisions, CBS' "Big Brother" continued its modest performance, slipping another tenth on Sunday from its last episode and down a couple tenths from its time-period premiere last week. The episode tied as the show's lowest-rated ever.
Source & More: thrfeed.com

Lower ratings came after Ronnie won HOH. I even thought about not watching at all this week. Ratings will go up if Jessie gets voted out. I mean last season America cast the vote to get him out. Then this season they bring him back....slap in the face to the viewers. Of all the people that have been on those shows...why oh why did it have to be him?

Lower ratings came after Ronnie won HOH. I even thought about not watching at all this week. Ratings will go up if Jessie gets voted out. I mean last season America cast the vote to get him out. Then this season they bring him back....slap in the face to the viewers. Of all the people that have been on those shows...why oh why did it have to be him?

I completely agree. I was baffled that he was among the four hopefuls and just pure annoyed when he was the one chosen. The viewers didn't like him last year, what made the producers think we would this year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)