Big Brother 11

Nat is completely delusional. I do not recall her ever saying anything like that to Jessie. So nice not to have to hear her voice anymore!!! One thing more is that Nat's boyfriend better run NOW!!! Gucci won and that is all that matters, :) so sorry that Nat is bummed out to win only $50,000. :rant::p

Love that Jordan won, my only negative is that gNat got ANY money. I wish Jordan would have taken Kevin, but she might not have won with him.

I'm with you in that I would have rather seen Kevin win money over Nat... BUT Jordan had no chance of winning against Kevin. All of the jurors even told Kevin that.

What! Was I watching a different show than the one Nat was on. It was clear to me that she was head over heels for Jessie and then did a 180 when she found out what he did with Lydia. Clearly she was doing some serious backtracking for her boyfriends sake. That had to be the most painfull/awkward proposal I have ever witnessed.

Last edited:
"I played my intelligence down, I played up a lot of immature things and comments."

I don;t think she played a character at all, she was just being herself, as she continues to lie and ignore the reality of the BB experience......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts