Big Brother 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this is probably Jennifers chance to save herself as she would have certainly been put up if any of Kaysars bunch wins or won HOH
Btw... watched 3 episodes of BB3 on dvd Friday night... had not seen, do not know who won...pretty good(have the set, got them used from Amazon for under $30)

I like it when Ivette said that James never lied to her, gee, I thought he took an oath on the bible about who to evict and then change his mind to her. I wonder if BB will show all the garbage that went on last night in the house.

Live feeds have Kaysar and Janelle on the hammock and Howie standing and they are pretty much sulking( the nominees) and running the others down... Beau and Jennifer are in HOH room BS' ing and James, Rachael and April are cooking...and Maggie is in the kitchen with them, don't know where Ivette is...

SatelliteGAL said:
Maybe people that have the live feed will finally see something worth it.
Apparently based on a Hamster Time post, they blacked the feeds out till tonites broadcast :)

I wonder what they're plotting.

ok, watched it during halftime. should be very interesting on who the HOH puts up. i think we might have a surprise coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts