Big Brother 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think according to the live feed...they want janelle to be put up...Everyone has a common bond in the house that the next person they want gone is James.

i have a feeling it will be janelle. i know they are trying to make it seem like kaysar is the one, but i have a feeling.

i have always liked howie for some reason. i think it will either be the fireman dude or kaysar voted back in. most people don't even remember the first two voted out.

welcome to satelliteguys serra. glad you are here and please feel free to call this home. lots of good stuff here.

Yeah, he was good fun, to keep the house on edge. I hope he does come back. I've done my part. Have you?

Oh yeah.

The CBS BB chatrooms are overwhelmingly for Kaysar and very anti-Eric. This vote will not even be close. Really looking forward to the reaction from "Team Cappy" when they realize that America doesn't "like" them. I think that will be a big wake up call.

Missed Saturday nights version... playing catch and then set up my projector and we watched a Survivor Australia episode on a shop wall... (about a 16' diaganol picture) saw my Replay trying to record but it didn't snap :) I do have backups though. and I voted thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)