Big Brother 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, although I have not watched much lately...
saw April and Jennifer scheming with howie in the exercise Room last night, then Rachel and Janelle came. Looked like April was trying to save Ivette as it looked like the stuff she started worked and the way they were talking Ivette would likely be evicted instead of Sara...

Howie is outright ignorant. Why do these reality alliances always divide prematurely for stupid emotional reasons even when you are controlling the game?

Stick with the plan, then eliminate James from the much smaller group - no reason to do it now.

HOH competition:
Came down to Kaysar & Jen and at about hour 14, Jen won. Janelle got a Plasma TV out of her box (pissing of Maggie) and Beau got a Martini Bar. Rest were dead fish, rotten eggs, pizza, etc.

bkbiles said:
Anyone subscribed to the live feeds????
Yep I have the live feeds. I can even watch from my living room tv. Have a look in my satellite pictures in my signature, look in the Wall unit folder.

This is my first year with the feeds as I finally have high speed internet. I haven`t enjoyed BB as much this year as last year. I think the players are too serious all the time and not having as much fun. Maybe it`s just me. :sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts