Big Brother 7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I saw spoilers today that said Erika was back in thick with Boogie and ignoring Janelle...
looks like it worked...
although Boogie wouldn't stand a chance against Janelle
Heh, I'd be the older guy like Chicken George, but you wouldn't catch me dead wearing some of the stuff he did lol...

Janelle took her eviction pretty well, which i was pleased to see.

Out of the two left I have to get behind Erika.

Frankly, I really don't care about these final two players. Next to James, they were the next two that I hoped wouldn't get it. I guess I'll read about who won in the tabloids. I liked the regular Big Brother shows better than the all-star concept. It doesn't work as well as there's instant mistrust based on the player's history. The same concept didn't work for for me with Survivor either. I'm waiting for a paintball reality show ;)

If you had asked me before the show, I would have said Will votes for Mike - Dani's the wild card and everyone else goes for Erika. After her answers to the questions from the jury, I was in disbelief she blew it that bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts