Big Bugs

rawtribe

Original poster
Nov 13, 2003
Why do all the non movie Voom channels have such big ever present station logos on the screen? I have an info button on the remote that will instantly let me know what I'm watching. I was looking forward to the Rave channel, commercial free music videos. But the 4X4 inch logo in the middle screen is such a distraction I can't enjoy the programing. This really sucks. I think I'll take them up on the 30 return.

www.logofreetv-usa.com

:aargh:

rawtribe said:
Why do all the non movie Voom channels have such big ever present station logos on the screen? I have an info button on the remote that will instantly let me know what I'm watching. I was looking forward to the Rave channel, commercial free music videos. But the 4X4 inch logo in the middle screen is such a distraction I can't enjoy the programing. This really sucks. I think I'll take them up on the 30 return.

http://www.logofreetv-usa.com

:aargh:

I have not seen any post on this. Can you post some pictures? If these bugs are distracting then VOOM should be notified but it will help greatly if you can post some pictures... Thanks.

I don't have a digital camera, so I won't be able to post any photos. I hope someone else can do it. They are very distracting.

rawtribe said:
I don't have a digital camera, so I won't be able to post any photos. I hope someone else can do it. They are very distracting.

Dude, goto Circuit City or Best Buy & get one!!!!!!! 2megpix are cheap now.

Robert

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts