Big News: New VOOM HD LL Web Site (They are back! or Are they?) YES!

Definately two different design houses at work here. I would say the new website at voomllc.com was definately generated on the quick. If you look at the source, It was generated using NetObjects Fusion. There's no mention of the such on the voom.com site.

I'd say we should probably all see what develops by the end of the day. This just seems to be alot of uploading new info at this point. Like the Voom.com site is in transition as well to the new design.

VOOM.COM is down again

The "Voom has ceased taking new customer orders and will shut down by the end of March" message is back again.

I think VOOM should do a VOOM HD exclusive on the events of this battle. I would watch.

Daveoo

daveoo said:
I think VOOM should do a VOOM HD exclusive on the events of this battle. I would watch.

Daveoo

Just bring back celebrity boxing and put the Dolans in the ring - that way our money isn't directly involved in the bout.

jbcheshire said:
I wonder how many people that were only "guests" before have become registered users here since this saga has started so they could have their voice heard as well?
LOL!!

I became a guest because of the Voom-Dolan family pissing match.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts