Big News: New VOOM HD LL Web Site (They are back! or Are they?) YES!

I wonder how many people that were only "guests" before have become registered users here since this saga has started so they could have their voice heard as well?
LOL!!

This show has changed from being a drama to a comedy. I still hpoe I get my Voom install this weekend.

Didnt see if anyone noticed that "visably" clearer is spelled wrong on that voomllc website...isnt it supposed to be "visibly"??? maybe they got into a hurry??? That or *I* just cant spell... :)

> read what they do. Chuck obviously has them developing a new website for the new voom venture.

I am uncertain about the "obviously" part. Can this contract between MC Squared and Chunk seen somewhere, or is it just your guess?

Hong.

that still sucks that all the links everywhere, in advertisements, etc point to voom.com. I would be scared off if I went to the site and saw that.

I work for a production company that provided content for the Rush HD channel. Last night we were told that all of our upcoming jobs had been cancelled. I just received an email saying that only the job I was supposed to begin tomorrow (that was cancelled) is still cancelled. The rest of the jobs are back on as scheduled!

One of their services is 'Rich-Media' i.e websites. Pretty clear to me.

Who was that email from? Who signed it? Please let us know! :)

jbcheshire said:
I wonder how many people that were only "guests" before have become registered users here since this saga has started so they could have their voice heard as well?
LOL!!

This is more compelling than VOOM in the short term for me. I will plug join the Pub again. A few bucks helps keep this forum going.

Daveoo

I think it would be major news If we knew where THEY got that info from.
That would answer some of our questions. Obviously I do not think you can easily find that out or can you? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts