BigTen launches 8/30 DTV-HD 9/?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Heck Jimbo, for you Buckeye fans it really wont matter. You could lose 4 games and still think you have gone undefeated and won your 43rd consecutive National Championship!

Nittany Lions Rock!! WE ARE PENN STATE!

Its just like the Nfl Network, my crappy TIme warner cable dosent have nfl network nor probably will and I cant wait to dump them, now that I am settled in the new house its time to get my sat back up and running!!!!

Heck Jimbo, for you Buckeye fans it really wont matter. You could lose 4 games and still think you have gone undefeated and won your 43rd consecutive National Championship!

Nittany Lions Rock!! WE ARE PENN STATE!

Are you still in one piece ???
A Nittny Lion fan living IN Columbus ?
You must live in the suburbs .....????

Jimbo

Are you still in one piece ???
A Nittny Lion fan living IN Columbus ?
You must live in the suburbs .....????

Jimbo

Yup Jimbo, they get me now and then, but the Cult of Buckeye Fans here in Bexley (burb) know that they can come and watch their Bucks on BTN only at my place (cable suckers) and on the big screen and in HD. I live in a kinda upscale community and these guys love the HD and all that, but none have it and don't even understand it. All they know is that they don't get the BTN on their Time Warner so instead of switching, they know where to go to see it.
Oh, and Stu, lil' Stu is kinda cute with that full head of hair and all, looks like a fine young Nittany Lion to me!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)