bio channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Skyscanner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
Sportsman's Paradise Northern Mi
I'm getting Q of over 70, but not picture or sound on the Biography channel on AMC 4 12060. Does anyone know if they changed anything or went dark? Is anyone else having the same experience? Having a similar experience with KUTH on G10R 11720. ????

Was gone for me last night also,same thing, good signal, quality no picture,bummer

Definately scrambled. (at least the video.)
The only FTA video on that transponder now are 2 "test" channels (enc 11 test, and enc 12 test) that right now seem to have weather.

Edit: Actually 12 (and duplicate at 32) has the weather, and 11 (and 31 duplicate) is blank screen.

EDIT2: Correction: Just noticed that Lyngsat shows 2 BIO channels. One IS scrambled as I said above, however the one Lyngsat showed as FTA, is actually the "enc 11 test" channel that is NOT scrambled, however it is just a blank black screen and the audio stream is blank too.

So apparently the one that went away didn't scramble, but instead they just stopped putting content on the stream.

Last edited:
I'm getting Q of over 70, but not picture or sound on the Biography channel on AMC 4 12060. Does anyone know if they changed anything or went dark? Is anyone else having the same experience? Having a similar experience with KUTH on G10R 11720. ????

Not aimed at amc4 right now, so I can't answer that, but KUTH has disappeared for about a week or longer I've noticed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)