BIO. HD Premiers Nov 28th

JIGGIEFLY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 11, 2005
Melvindale Mich.
I was watching BIO and seen on the screen that BIO HD will premier Nov 28th wonder if Dish will pickup this channel or if DiretTv will pick it up any thoughts?

Great. Another A&E HD channel, showing almost entirely stretch-o-vision. I'd be all for it if we knew they would show HD content, but this is A&E we're talking about here.

That's one I really hope is on the bottom of the HD-to-come list.

I was watching BIO and seen on the screen that BIO HD will premier Nov 28th wonder if Dish will pickup this channel or if DiretTv will pick it up any thoughts?

Probably not. D* will pick it up, and E* will just re-count their current HD channels again, claiming the still have more, and/or tell us why there's no "compelling" content on those channels D* is carrying. (Anyone remember that one?) :rolleyes:

Right now, according to BIO executives, only DirecTV is scheduled to debut this channel on the 28th. When asked whether his company plans on debuting BIO, DISH Network CEO Charles Ergen said, "We don't have any plans on adding BIO, but we will add this to our HD count and reiterate that we are the leader in HD with whatever DirecTV has +1." :D

Right now, according to BIO executives, only DirecTV is scheduled to debut this channel on the 28th. When asked whether his company plans on debuting BIO, DISH Network CEO Charles Ergen said, "We don't have any plans on adding BIO, but we will add this to our HD count and reiterate that we are the leader in HD with whatever DirecTV has +1." :D

Ya sounds not to far from the truth i didnt think for a second that Charlie would want to add another channel to keep his customers happy LOL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts