What HD Channel Do You Want the Most?

What HD Channel Would You Most Want Added By Dish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USA, Fox Business Channel, CNN, Smithsonian, Weather Channel, Tennis Channel ((when it comes out in Dec.)

USA-HD, FX-HD, SciFi-HD & Premiums.

& the New Orleans HD locals of course (promised in 2006)

The rest just don't matter.

Of the new HD channels, I'd probably only watch Sci-Fi. I guess I watch Monk a few times/year, so USA would be number 2 for me.

I thought about allowing for more than one option, but what fun would that be. :) I didn't want people clicking on all the options. by the way the poll looks so far, Dish Subs are already very divided.

Over100 views and only 27 votes....We're not voting for president, so take the leap and click on an option. Let your voice (or click) be heard!!!!:rolleyes:

Bravo HD:D:D:D I will be stunned if that one gets one vote. BravoHD and TBS HD are competing for who waste the most bandwith award. (WOBA):D:D. Yeah the WOBA you heard it here first.

So
TBS HD ===> WOBA
SpeedHD===> WOBA
Bravod HD===> WOBA
CartoonHD===> WOBA
NFLHD ======> WOBA
:D:D:D:DWOBA WOBA WOBA

Ohh, forgot about locals. Either way there is a 10 choice limit on polls. That would have to be #1 for those that don't have it.

Fox channel 40 in Sacramento. I will be leaving Dish next summer if it not available. I have now missed two football seasons in HD. I like Dish in general, but football accounts for the majority of what I watch on local stations. Besides, I was assurred it was "coming soon" when I signed up for Dish in June of '06.

I voted for Premiums. I have AEP, so I'd like to see the additional channels. The rest I would probably watch if available, but I don't watch anything on Bravo, Sci-Fi, USA or FX currently. Smithsonian and MGM I don't know if I'd even watch. The news/business channels I could care less about.

I'd like to have SPEED in HD, but I can wait until February for that. Besides, SPEED themselves said there wouldn't be HD until 2008, so that tells me everything is upconverted. I hear that the last F1 race from Brazil was not presented in SD Widescreen as it was on FOX, so it doesn't look like I'm missing much there.

Over100 views and only 27 votes....We're not voting for president, so take the leap and click on an option. Let your voice (or click) be heard!!!!:rolleyes:

If we were voting for President, and Hillary was on the ballot, a vote against her would be far easier than your poll. Premiums and then Fox Business HD is my order.

I currently subscribe to HBO/MAX/SHO with cable and only Starz with Dish. If Dish upped the premium channel offerings in HD, I would cancel with cable and subscribe to those channels with Dish. It is as simple as that. They will get more money out of me if they offer Premiums in HD other than the same ones offered by cable. Right now, I get On Demand of all three of those channels with cable, I'd give that up for more HD multichannels for sure, given the fact that I can DVR anything that I'd ever find in ON Demand that I want to see, with a little extra effort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts