What HD Channel Do You Want the Most?

What HD Channel Would You Most Want Added By Dish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I totally agree with Sean Moto

:D
You should have made the poll with checklist box instead to allow more than one option.
I totally agree with Sean Moto i would vote for sci-fi HD, Chiller, FX-HD, USA-HD, MGM-HD, CNN-HD And Cinci HD Locals

Last edited:
Rescue Me is one of the greatest tv shows out there...for that reason, and that reason alone, FX-HD is my choice!!

I def WANT more movie premiums in HD, but I really, really NEED Tennis Channel HD that is launching in December. Tennis Channel SD is so unwatchable on E*. In most cases, I cant even see the tennis ball on the screen.

Tennis Channel has partnered with ESPN to share carriage of 3 of the 4 Grand Slam events (Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon (plus they carry quite a bit of the US Open Series), so Tennis Channel has really reached maturity.

I'm enough of a tennis freak to have to seriously consider breaking my contract with E* in favor of D* - but I lose Voom, and my two 622s - to me, the two most important things that E* has in their favor. Augh! What to do...

SciFi...

Actually I just want certain shows that air on Scifi....BSG, SG:A, Eureka, ( I wait to watch BSG on UHD)

I might even start watching Flash if I could get it in HD as I did watch the pilot on UHD and liked.

The it would be Premium movie channels...

USA_HD would be nice for the summer show...4400 and Dead Zone.

I must say..NBC/Universal...has a lot of top tier HD programing...

voted speed for the formula 1 season, but also would like BBC HD, which they are adversting for 2008. SCIFI might be nice but i just can wait for the stuff I watch to be on UNIHD

These are also the 2 that I would want. I can wait until February for Speed and I know that BBC HD is not available yet but I read an article that BBC plans on being one of the top HD producers in the world.

Sci-FI now please, Speed in January...could you imagine the Barrett-Jackson auction in HD...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)