What HD Channel Do You Want the Most?

What HD Channel Would You Most Want Added By Dish

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blood and guts will never look better.

Please dont take this as a flame on anybody but things like wanting better looking blood and guts isnt funny when people do things like post vids on youtube for everyone to watch saying they are going to kill lots of people, and then do it. Like some 18 year old did this morning in a school in Finland with a legally purchased gun.

The point is that I know there will be people out there saying its too bad that sicko couldnt have posted his vid in HD. And worse that what he did wont be in glorious HD either. Its really backwards when extreme violence is ok. But sex? Oh no! We cant have that!

Ok off my soapbox and remain on topic; Waiting for more HD is like waiting for a tea kettle boil water. The closer you watch it the longer it takes to boil. People should stop watching the kettle so much.

Please dont take this as a flame on anybody but things like wanting better looking blood and guts isnt funny when people do things like post vids on youtube for everyone to watch saying they are going to kill lots of people, and then do it. Like some 18 year old did this morning in a school in Finland with a legally purchased gun.

The point is that I know there will be people out there saying its too bad that sicko couldnt have posted his vid in HD. And worse that what he did wont be in glorious HD either. Its really backwards when extreme violence is ok. But sex? Oh no! We cant have that!

Ok off my soapbox and remain on topic; Waiting for more HD is like waiting for a tea kettle boil water. The closer you watch it the longer it takes to boil. People should stop watching the kettle so much.

I could see a reason for this post if he had said postal shootings would look better in HD. Or highschool shootings for that matter..
Blood and guts is a way of life on television, and it has nothing to do with some whacko buying a gun a shooting fellow students. Do I like to see that? NO. Would I like to see Ortiz getting the smack down in HD? YES.
People spouting things out like you cause censorship. If you don't like blood and guts in HD, don't watch it.. Don't ruin it for the rest of us..

Sci-Fi HD is the only one I'm waiting on..

I truly meant the UFC in HD. I work in a school and would never encourage such behavior, or the viewing of such events as a means for entertainment.

Speed HD, Fox News HD, BBC America HD, Fox Soccer Channel HD, Setanta Sports USA HD, Fox Business News HD.

This will do for now, I know a lot of these will not be available until next year.
I hope I don't come across as greedy.

Speed HD, Fox News HD, BBC America HD, Fox Soccer Channel HD, Setanta Sports USA HD, Fox Business News HD.

This will do for now, I know a lot of these will not be available until next year.
I hope I don't come across as greedy.

To each their own but FOX NEWS and Business over HD movie channels or ScFi or USA? :eek:

I just dont get it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)