Birdview 2028 (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jmc98

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 11, 2005
32.750N 97.488W Fort worth Tx
I just finished writting to you and I happen to look at todays date! It's the 19th! Please tell me its there and the guy from FT Worth doesn't have it!!!???? :eek::confused::eek:

tom,
i you want it you can have it, i don't have the means to transport back to ft worth plus i found a 10' mesh closer to me that would be easier to get.

thomas34461usa

SatelliteGuys Pro
tom,
i you want it you can have it, i don't have the means to transport back to ft worth plus i found a 10' mesh closer to me that would be easier to get.
Hi jmc98,
Thank you, I didn't know i was a person from the site here either. I'm very grateful in getting it. I hope I can pick it up real soon like maybe this weekend. It will be a long drive for me and I hoping I can get some help with me to take it down otherwise its just me. I'm going to try to get the use of the dish crane this weekend and I hoping he has it available too!! It willmake it a lot easier!

Thanks again!
Tom
:D

thomas34461usa

SatelliteGuys Pro
Hello everyone,
I now have the Birdview home with me here in Florida. When I was making my plans on going to Plano Texas I looked up the neighborhood where it was at to see some photos of it using Microsoft Virtual Earth. I found another solid dish in the same neighborhood! It looks like a big one from the photos I was looking at. I'm not sure if its another Birdview or not!?? Its about 5 blocks from the Birdview dish. I left a map with Beth. I'm not sure she still has it or not. If you're interested in getting it or at least want to check it out, PM me.
Tom
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts