Birdview 2028

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just finished writting to you and I happen to look at todays date! It's the 19th! Please tell me its there and the guy from FT Worth doesn't have it!!!???? :eek::confused::eek:

tom,
i you want it you can have it, i don't have the means to transport back to ft worth plus i found a 10' mesh closer to me that would be easier to get.

tom,
i you want it you can have it, i don't have the means to transport back to ft worth plus i found a 10' mesh closer to me that would be easier to get.
Hi jmc98,
Thank you, I didn't know i was a person from the site here either. I'm very grateful in getting it. I hope I can pick it up real soon like maybe this weekend. It will be a long drive for me and I hoping I can get some help with me to take it down otherwise its just me. I'm going to try to get the use of the dish crane this weekend and I hoping he has it available too!! It willmake it a lot easier!

Thanks again!
Tom
:D

Hello everyone,
I now have the Birdview home with me here in Florida. When I was making my plans on going to Plano Texas I looked up the neighborhood where it was at to see some photos of it using Microsoft Virtual Earth. I found another solid dish in the same neighborhood! It looks like a big one from the photos I was looking at. I'm not sure if its another Birdview or not!?? Its about 5 blocks from the Birdview dish. I left a map with Beth. I'm not sure she still has it or not. If you're interested in getting it or at least want to check it out, PM me.
Tom
:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)