Block Buster at home issue. Can't connect to server.

Harley123

Original poster
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
I have been having this problem with block buster at home.I pay for eachmonth. When I go to my the movies in my rentals that I saved for later I can’teven see the movies because it pops up this error message "can't connectto server error" once I click on ok it takes me out of the whole blockbuster screen. I am tired of trying to ask thedish support because I've done every single thing that they said to do afterhours on chat and on the phone and the problem still exists. I can watch amovie and choose one on my blockbuster free list but I can't get to the ones inmy rentals. This don't make any since. I can’t even get in to delete the moviesin my rentals. I have a great connection and I have another TV that has it'sown receiver and I have never had this issue. Can someone please try and atleast tell what I can do. I'm not stupid and know all the unhook reset and allthat's necessary to try to trouble shoot this aggravating problem. I did seethat others are having the same problem on the forum but no solutions as ofyet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have been having this problem with block buster at home.I pay for eachmonth. When I go to my the movies in my rentals that I saved for later I can’teven see the movies because it pops up this error message "can't connectto server error" once I click on ok it takes me out of the whole blockbuster screen. I am tired of trying to ask thedish support because I've done every single thing that they said to do afterhours on chat and on the phone and the problem still exists. I can watch amovie and choose one on my blockbuster free list but I can't get to the ones inmy rentals. This don't make any since. I can’t even get in to delete the moviesin my rentals. I have a great connection and I have another TV that has it'sown receiver and I have never had this issue. Can someone please try and atleast tell what I can do. I'm not stupid and know all the unhook reset and allthat's necessary to try to trouble shoot this aggravating problem. I did seethat others are having the same problem on the forum but no solutions as ofyet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry nobody has replied. When you get the "cannot connect to server" error, what kind error code does it show at the top right of the message? What advice has tech support given you to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts