Blu-ray Software Deals

inetvideo.com has a big HD DVD and BluRay sale going on now.....

I just picked up Kill Bill Vols. 1 and 2 on BluRay for $15 each.....

If this doesn't push BD into the mainstream, I don't know what will... Beverly Hills Chihuahua coming to Blu-Ray this week!

just kidding ;) :D

No seriously, it is coming to BD, but wow -- I still can't believe Best Buy gave it full "tv" image coverage throughout today's ad. : rolleyes:

If this doesn't push BD into the mainstream, I don't know what will... Beverly Hills Chihuahua coming to Blu-Ray this week!

just kidding ;) :D

No seriously, it is coming to BD, but wow -- I still can't believe Best Buy gave it full "tv" image coverage throughout today's ad. : rolleyes:

Gotta be totally lame.

I hate to say it, my 8 and 7 year old daughters keep reminding me that BHC comes out Tuesday, that's today dad, and you can get it on bluray! My typical excitement is biting me in the ass.

As for best buy, you can bet they were paid a handsome sum for that placement. They don't do that in the ad just to sell movies, the studios "buy" that ad space.

I hate to say it, my 8 and 7 year old daughters keep reminding me that BHC comes out Tuesday, that's today dad, and you can get it on bluray! My typical excitement is biting me in the ass.

As for best buy, you can bet they were paid a handsome sum for that placement. They don't do that in the ad just to sell movies, the studios "buy" that ad space.

Thank God I don't have any kids.:D