Blu Tooth Headphones

Are there any bluetooth headsets that can switch from TV (hws) and smartphone?
Like being paired with both then somehow when the phone rings the phone takes precedence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think the contention problem would be significant. You'd want the headphones to mute or pause the TV while on the phone. Who's going to find it worth their while to program that?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I wouldn't expect it to pause the TV. I'm still in my first week with hopper. Bluetooth had always been too much trouble. And I may talk on the phone once a month for more than 5 minutes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Other Bluetooth devices

I am asking here, rather than starting a new thread. I just got my HWS on Sunday and have tried to pair it with my Jawbone Box. It would be nice to listen to Sirus in another room. The HWS does not "see" the Jawbone, or any other Bluetooth activated device, iPhone or MacBook. I am only interested in pair to the Jawbone.
Is it supported by Dish? Thanks for any input.

I got the LG 730. Works pretty good. May have a slight latency issue causing a slight echo effect when TV volume is up... It only recently occurred to me that it doesn't work with my blu-ray

sent using mobile data only. no broadband in Rural America as was promised by both Presidents Bush & Obama.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)