Boston HD Locals Gone!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MADDOG 47

Original poster
Jul 18, 2006
I lost my hd locals beginning of last week. I have 5LNB dish. Lost all signal on the 103 sat. All other HD channels come in. Called DTV and was told that the sat was being worked on. When I go to any of the channels it is black. Does anyone else have this problem? DTV stated not sure when it would be fixed.

I lost my hd locals beginning of last week. I have 5LNB dish. Lost all signal on the 103 sat. All other HD channels come in. Called DTV and was told that the sat was being worked on. When I go to any of the channels it is black. Does anyone else have this problem? DTV stated not sure when it would be fixed.

Did you try re booting the receiver ?

Boston are on 99 tp4 not 103....

I have Boston locals and have not lost signal. BTW, Boston Ka/MPEG4 HD locals are on 99, tp4. They are not on 103! Check out http://www.lyngsat.com for more details.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts