Breaking News!!! The Hagen's heading for France

Doctor Bob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 22, 2003
Riverside, California
You folks will be interested in knowing, that the Hagen's have already begun shipping their personal belongings to France, and they have been trying to sell GTX Global to Google for months now...

David and Annette started rumors, that they were getting a divorce (rumor is all that was, for sure) and have scammed the courts and Justice System so bad, that they will be the Laughing Stock for years to come... There will be so many stories about how the Hagen's fooled our entire Justice System, that most of the people involved will be retiring in Cancun...

Because our Justice Department is so Blind to the real truth about these Bottom Feeders, they will slip away to Never-Never Land soon!!!

But Hey, we've only been trying to expose these Flakes for a couple of years now, so let them go to France with the Billions that they have stolen from all of us!!!

DirecTV, in their infinite wisdom, caused the collapse of several companies, and still did nothing to resolve the issues that PrimeTV (David and Annette Hagen / Gatelinx) had caused... Even the Attorney General of North Carolina has let them slip through their fingers...

When the S**t Hits the Fan, the stink is going to be worse than a Tennessee Skunk, hit by a back woods Liquor hauler.... LOL

Nobody really cares if they get away with all that money anyway, and I don't even know why I bother to write about these Bottom Feeding, Scum Sucking, Low Life - Less than Human remains...

Doc

PS: Here is the latest News on the Hagen's!!! http://www.thepilot.com/news/120705gatelinx.html

PPS: I may write, how I really feel about them, one of these days... RONTGLMAO

Last edited:
Hopefully some good will come out of the situation. But then INC's and LLC are there to protect the owners as much as legally possible even from stupid actions. So there may or may not be a legal leg for the Justice Department to stand on.

P.S.
This isn't dig at you personally, just the size of your text. Is your eye sight so bad that you have to post in text so big it looks like your writing a sign. Seen several post of yours were I had to reduce my text size and force a style sheet on the site cause of your post.

Please adjust your computer settings to make it readable for you. The rest of us don't really need to have it adjusted for us. There are features in your browser and OS to do this. Google it if you need help.

Thank You.

TheDishNetworkInstaller said:
Hopefully some good will come out of the situation. But then INC's and LLC are there to protect the owners as much as legally possible even from stupid actions. So there may or may not be a legal leg for the Justice Department to stand on.

P.S.
This isn't dig at you personally, just the size of your text. Is your eye sight so bad that you have to post in text so big it looks like your writing a sign. Seen several post of yours were I had to reduce my text size and force a style sheet on the site cause of your post.

Please adjust your computer settings to make it readable for you. The rest of us don't really need to have it adjusted for us. There are features in your browser and OS to do this. Google it if you need help.

Thank You.

Well, the reason that I use # 4 and Blue, is two fold... First I've always had my screen size at 1024 X 768 and 32 bit or 1152 X 864, so that I didn't have to swing back and forth with the Vertical and Horizontal bars, and second I like the Bold print, better as it's easier on the eyes... I have 20/35 Vision, so that's not so bad for my age... LOL You might consider changing your screen size to 1024 X 768, so that you don't waste so much time with those V&H Bars...

PS, The Hagen's have stolen millions from Small Dealers and Install Companies, as well as the Distributors in the Industry. They also are trying to steal the Rick Stefanik's VoIP Code to sell to Google... The Inc's and LLC's are for Honest People, not Thief's like the Hagen's!!! But hey the Department of Fish & Game could solve the whole problem... RONTGLMAO....

I have and LCD display with a native 1280*1024 which I run at.

Its still huge on my screen and just bugs the heck out of me. But if it helps you read your post fine with me.

Just wish there was a Site Control Panel option to reduce or format your text on my end with out having to force the browser to do it every time.

Do you have any links to some of this info. I wasn't aware that its that bad. Why would Google need someones VoIP code as they already have VoIP protocol with the Jabber protocol there already using? You might give Fire Fox 1.5 a try it wraps pages better then IE does.

Last edited:
Let's see if this font size is a little better... LOL
If you go to www.thepilot.com you should be able to search out the word Prime or PrimeTV or Hagen, and come up with a lot of stories... Or, you may wish to go to this Link
http://www.dbsinstallsupport.com/ and after you join, search Prime, and you will come up with no less than 4 dozen stories, all written by some News Paper, or Media outlet... I am not privy to all of the advantages in this new VoIP control Code, but I understand that you can download a full featured movie off of the internet, in 4 minutes!!! Who knows what is truth or fiction... LOL

TheDishNetworkInstaller said:
I have and LCD display with a native 1280*1024 which I run at.
Its still huge on my screen and just bugs the heck out of me. But if it helps you read your post fine with me.
Just wish there was a Site Control Panel option to reduce or format your text on my end with out having to force the browser to do it every time.
Do you have any links to some of this info. I wasn't aware that its that bad. Why would Google need someones VoIP code as they already have VoIP protocol with the Jabber protocol there already using? You might give Fire Fox 1.5 a try it wraps pages better then IE does.

Hey DishNetworknstaller,
Is this size a little better for you??? I hope so, we wouldn't want you to suffer too much... BTW, did you get all of the lowdown on Goggle???

I did a search on this and found out alot about it. These people are skum. They deserve to be in prison for a long time.

These low-life, along with their attorney, actually conned the judge into giving them some lead time, to come up with "SOME" money!!! The Attorney was so stupid, that he didn't even get paid for his "Con Time"... LOL These people have gone through so many attorneys, that Michael Jackson can't even hold a candle to them!!!

The real story, is that David Hagen has found a way to hide himself and separate himself from Gatelinx, which re-organized themselves into GTX Global... Every person that is owed money to (and there are hundreds of us that David owes Millions to) needs to go to the GTX site, and let them know that one way or another, you will collect!!! LOL

Here is the latest news article on GTX and they are getting hammered by a lot of people....

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/12-29-2005/0004240378&EDATE=