Brighthouse Not-So Customer Service

mirage426 said:
and you need to learn to read, HDTVFanAtic...every post of yours has been a contradiction to itself, not to mention the insults. So go back and read, I was told by brighthouse phone reps and the rep super that I was not responsible for any payment until my services were repaired. and now, everthing was already confirmed that I was infact told the truth, and do not owe anything to BHC, for it was cleared off when I cancelled. They realized their major foul-ups and other mistakes, so I do not owe anything. Nice try, though. Maybe you should listen to what you say, too, HDFA.

Like I've said, I never ever had a problem w/any other company before, including TW, Directv and Comcast. They delivered what they promised.

and I'm not the only one... the other day at the supermarket, I heard this girl yelling at her boyfriend to cancel BHC because of their horrible services, when 5 more people got involved in the conversation and backed her up, they all agreed (and stated everything I have done in my posts) that they were totally dissatisfied w/BHC and were going to cancel, too. I just laughed as I walked by. So it's not just me.

Learn your legal rights, "Mr. i will just pay for everything, regardless of it working properly or not." Used car salesmen must love you. "He'll buy anything"...You're the customer accepting the crap offered for the over-inflated prices with no quality control checking and ruining it for everybody else. Way to go.

Besides, Verizon will be here real soon. I can wait for good service.

Again, learn you rights under Federal Law. You clearly do not know them.

You are the person used car salesmen love as you clearly don't know the consumer protection laws.

just reads most of the comments at the directv forum. i gather most folks aren't happy but, some, are sticking around in hopes things get better.

as for bhn, ever since i've gotten to know a couple people there, i don't have any problems at all.

and for the upteenth time, ice is not a dude!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)