Bring Disney Junior and C-Span 3 to Dish Network!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Those are the only two channels that I want that Dish doesn't have. Cable and DirecTV don't have TheBlaze (don't want to hear any political opinions in this thread) and DirecTV doesn't have G4, which has the Marvel Anime which I like. (Yes I know that G4 is a worthless channel, but I do watch the Marvel Anime when it comes on, so no opinions on that either.) I'd also like to see the HD feeds of Disney owned stations to return. I'd like to hear thoughts from Dish representatives as well as from regular posters. DirecTV also doesn't have C-Span 3 either, just cable, and I HATE Charter Communications in my area.

C-Span 3 is owned by the cable companies and they don't want Satellite companies to have it. In fact they like to advertise that its only available on Cable.

As far as Disney Jr goes, add that to the list of DISNEY owned channels people are waiting for. Until Disney and DISH settle their lawsuit (and only God knows when that will be) then we will see those channels.

C-Span 3 is owned by the cable companies and they don't want Satellite companies to have it. In fact they like to advertise that its only available on Cable.

As far as Disney Jr goes, add that to the list of DISNEY owned channels people are waiting for. Until Disney and DISH settle their lawsuit (and only God knows when that will be) then we will see those channels.

Not too mention that I lost AMC for four months. But I knew that Dish was on the losing end of the lawsuit and that the AMC networks would return, just didn't know how long. Took long enough and now am glad I got them back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)