Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

NIP TUCK was GREAT last night. The show is back and dirtier than ever. And now the words they are using include sh*t! That is right. I have heard this word on Desperate Housewives last Sunday and now on NIP Tuck as well. So it must be the new word for this year that they want to include in our normal vocabulary. George Carlin's old bit about 7 words you can't say on tv is almost all done now. Only one word left to say; F*ck! You will know I am right when you hear it being used on the daytime soaps. After all they all use the word PISS, and PISSED with great frequency every day. When you hear the soap opera characters saying " Are you sh*tting me?" , you will know I'm right.

NIP TUCK was GREAT last night. The show is back and dirtier than ever. And now the words they are using include sh*t! That is right. I have heard this word on Desperate Housewives last Sunday and now on NIP Tuck as well. So it must be the new word for this year that they want to include in our normal vocabulary. George Carlin's old bit about 7 words you can't say on tv is almost all done now. Only one word left to say; F*ck! You will know I am right when you hear it being used on the daytime soaps. After all they all use the word PISS, and PISSED with great frequency every day. When you hear the soap opera characters saying " Are you sh*tting me?" , you will know I'm right.
Agreed!:D:up I am very glad this show is back!

Star Trek: Prodigy