Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

Programmed for Monday: Vanished, The Class, Star Trek: Enterprise, Joan of Arcadia

Gonna be a busy week for the DVR!!! :) Come on E* - get us the external drive support ASAP!!!!

Heh, I have 3 external drives hooked to this pc, a 160 full of Replayed Survivors, a 300 full of Replayed CBS Crime shows and a 250 just waiting ... (I can stream from them to my PJ ) When the true( not down converted or downrezzed ) HD is ava I'm gonna have a external HDD drive farm lol...

dfergie said:
Just got in from work Cowboys-Redskins game and dvring Kill Bills...
did u watch kill bill yet??? i dvr them from turner hd (charter st louis) the PQ was BAD!!!! i stoped watching, my dvd was better. the commmericals had better pq. GREAT movies, my fav from QT but man, tnt blew or whoever blew the pq.

Smith, :down :down :down

Watched it for 20 minutes and said this can't keep my attention. Switched to the DVR of The Unit. Oh well, in my book, its the first bomb I have seen so far this season.

Watched Jericho; it was alright. Perhaps better than some of the sci-fi'ish network stuff last year. But I keep having flashbacks to "The Day After Tomorrow" the old mini-series from the 1980s on post-nuclear world.