Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
No nets, but... Smokey and the Bandit II, BSG Mini-Series Part II, and Surface (yesterday's recording was a screwup - it was last week's episode)

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
:D Actually I got sidetracked and watched SGA divx HD episode instead of UV, but it's in the 622...SD football game going on in Living room waiting for HD fox game ...

What type of Divx DVD player do you use to watch the divx HD? Or are you ouputing to the tv from a computer?

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
Well here is where i am a very lucky man! She likes BIG SCREENS and want's me to get a projector!:hungry: :D

Good for you! :D

actually, she has grown accustomed to HDTV and the SONY XBR we have; she just never would have gotten it without my prodding. And to her credit, she let me use the gift certificate she had from her company in lieu of an incentive trip, to get the tv. :)

And since we can't go again on the trip this year (we could have gone to Atlantis in the Bahamas, but the trip was during school), she has decided that we can use the money to get backpacking equipment, and a new Canon Rebel Digital camera (with a big zoom lens!) :up :up