Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

CSI: Lawrence Fishburne...

...where the heck have I been? I have been out of TV watching mode since going back to school in June, but I still manage to catch a few of my favorties...and I watch CSI when I get time. The show is still okay, but I feel that Lawrence Fishburne will be a welcome addition to the lineup - great actor who brings a new dynamic to the storyline. I am looking forward to his debut next month.

BTW...by definition, the "broadcast networks" are ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and the others that can picked up with an OTA antenna.

Last edited:
Dfergie just posted the January NBC schedule. I thought Medium was promised to return in January, so where the heck is it? Did I miss a cancellation notice?

From that article at tvweek I like Medium... it's one of my "Guilty Pleasure shows"

And that link took me to this one from a week ago:
NBC Orders Six More Episodes of 'Medium' - TVWeek - News

tvweek said:
NBC executives apparently forsee a bright future for “Medium.”

According to people familiar with the situation, the network today ordered six more episodes of the CBS Paramount Network Television-produced drama. “Medium” was given a 13-episode midseason order last spring, and now NBC has decided to expand its total commitment to the show to 19 episodes.

There’s still no official word on when the show will return on to what timeslot. The network had planned to air the show on Sundays starting in January, according to a schedule released last spring. But there’s been some talk that the show could end up Mondays at 10 p.m., behind “Heroes.”

While “Medium” hasn’t made NBC’s fall schedule the last few years, the show has been a reliable ratings performer for the network. Glenn Gordon Caron is the executive producer on “Medium.”

An NBC spokeswoman declined comment.

Just a (non-guilty) pleasure for me, and always on my record list.

Last edited: