Broadcast Networks Programming Discussion Thread

I watched Emergence earlier on the Hallifax, NS CTV feed. I guess the 10 episode season format is no longer a cable/netflix exclusive format. Makes me wonder how long they will make us wait for new episodes...

That is an advantage indeed, as some shows air earlier on CTV, and Global.

I myself used to watch some on Global Maritimes before the show would air in Eastern US.

Anyway, IMHO last night episode was good, but the ending was out of this world. Wow,,,,,,
As I was watching I was furious with Benny and wondered how come they were so careless to turn Piper over to him,, I was going on a mental rant, when ....What daaaaa..... black screen - The End...

WOOOWWWw

With that, and the group that was behind the recent attacks, I think the show has still a lot of potential to develop, I just hope, that the show, wouldn't be cancelled so soon.....:(

That is an advantage indeed, as some shows air earlier on CTV, and Global.

I myself used to watch some on Global Maritimes before the show would air in Eastern US.

Anyway, IMHO last night episode was good, but the ending was out of this world. Wow,,,,,,
As I was watching I was furious with Benny and wondered how come they were so careless to turn Piper over to him,, I was going on a mental rant, when ....What daaaaa..... black screen - The End...

WOOOWWWw

With that, and the group that was behind the recent attacks, I think the show has still a lot of potential to develop, I just hope, that the show, wouldn't be cancelled so soon.....:(
I agree. They have started unraveling a now plot twist, and I want MORE!