Broker Post

2k1Toaster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Hello. Yes I have read the "Broker Post, read" thread, and I PMed him, no reply after a week, so here goes...

What is a good broker service that will allow me to rent the equiptment (ExpressVU)?

Located in the US in the required sat. footprint.

I have seen a few posts here and there point to kusat, but from what it looks like is they dont do brokering... On there forums they clearly state "all gray market posts will be removed" and so I dont know how people are using them as a broker.

So opinions?

While receiving Canadian DBS service is not illegal it is a grey area, therefore for everyones protection we do not allow the disussion of brokers here in the forums. Broker talk should be done via email or any other private means. This request comes not only from the satellite companies, but the brokers themselves who would like to stay in business providing you the signals you want.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, I can understand that. Perhaps in the sticky there should be a list of brokers with some disclaimer or something saying you arent responsible.

I had PMed him, but nothing. Perhaps a automatic email account that just pings back a list of brokers when you send it? Like a hotmail account or something with a "vacation response" so you wash your hands clean and supply people with information?

Just some ideas to help everyone here.

And thanks for the tips.

Ok, I can understand that. Perhaps in the sticky there should be a list of brokers with some disclaimer or something saying you arent responsible.
No a list like that would be dangerous like Scott says. The brokers have to keep a lo profile or else everyone who uses them could get in trouble and lose there service. :(

p.s. If you read the ReadMe files on the kusat forum you'll see that they dont mean what you think they mean by 'grey market' but pls don't post broker names there either. They may even have a rule against it again to protect everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts