Bsc621-2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jagee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
I have both LNBF the BSC621 also.I want to put it on a 10 foot dish,Which one should i use to get the most with?

which will receive more will vary at what satellite you are pointing at . they are almost equal ...... with the exceptions that the 4dtv won't work with the 621-2 cause it uses a diseqc switch . the 621 uses a 22k switch. So for your system use the one that works ..... some folks have their systems setup that can't add one of these without reworking the whole system, which can be a pain

i prefer the 621 , not cause its better , because right now i have a 4dtv and in the future if i run two diseqc switches and connect them with a 22 k switch to have 8 lnbs on the system. i cannot use a 22k switch if one is built into the lnbf unless i wire them seperatly. if you wire them seperatly then its like any other lnbf (no switch) corrected to say the -2 is a universal

Last edited:
Ok Im getting ready to use HDTV so my best bet is to use the 621 cause it already has a switch built in it?

So your saying if im to have HDTV i need to use the 621 because the switch is built in it already.

Please erase the last 2 My computer is acting up or something i erased this one cause it said the same thing

Which terminal due i conect my cable for C band?The one that says recever or the one that does say lnb I want to use both as seperate cable conections

Which terminal due i conect my cable for C band?The one that says recever or the one that does say lnb I want to use both as seperate cable conections
If you use them with separate lines instead of using the internal switch, you'll connect to the one at the end of the lnb (for ku) and the one that says 'receiver' (for c-band). The one that says 'lnb' will not be connected.

I was wondering cause i have it connected the right way but only getting 35percent signal on C band side and 75 on Ku side Can't figure way

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)