BSG Season 3.5 on Scifi, 1/21/07 & 3.0 on UHD 1/27/07

I think I have a pretty good idea who the 5th cylon is, again assuming the other four are correct in their diagnosis of themselves.
Did anybody else happen to notice that Laura Roslin was in obvious extreme pain exactly when the power went off throughout the entire fleet? If she is a cylon, well I guess that changes everything? I still can't explain Kara showing up though.

Good point, I forgot about that! I don't think the 5th is Starbuck but there is something special about her indeed. I am still confused on the whole Watchtower thing and how it fits in and I'm bummed that we are going to have to wait for months and months to pick back up on this!

The idea about Roslin is very interesting.

Kara is definitely troublesome, in terms of figuring out what is going on there. poor Lee looked like he was going to crap himself.

Ron Moore and company sure have upped the ante. But if they are close to Earth, it could also be building towards the undesirable 4th season series conclusion. :(

The idea about Roslin is very interesting.

Kara is definitely troublesome, in terms of figuring out what is going on there. poor Lee looked like he was going to crap himself.

Ron Moore and company sure have upped the ante. But if they are close to Earth, it could also be building towards the undesirable 4th season series conclusion. :(

You may be on to something with Roslyn. The embryonic blood she used to put her cancer into remission may have changed her physiology in such a way that it triggered her "5th Cylon" status and abilities. This may explain the fleetwide power outage that coincided with her spell.

And yet another random thought. Just what if the Cylons that are present at the end of the episode are NOT the same ones that have been following the fleet. But a different...and older (re: my earlier analysis) group. And as such, the proximity to them was yet another trigger that awakened the so-called "5"

Early 2008 premiere...

I just re-read the Zap2it story on BSG Season 4, and sure enough, it discusses a
early 2008 premiere.

The redefined space opera is currently approaching its third season finale Sunday, March 25 in which Baltar is on trial and the identity of some of the humanoid Cylons may be revealed.

The fourth season will begin production in May, shooting for an early 2008 premiere.

But with the 2 hour movie in the fall.

Personally, I think SciFi is committing suicide with this, unless they do something crazy and all of a sudden actually come out with Sci Fi HD. (But I am not expecting that, D* can say what they want).

I don't see how you guys can even consider that Starbuck isn't a Cylon.

She died. Her ship BLEW UP. Unless you think God got involved, she is #5.

I haven't ruled it out.

Then again, I haven't ruled out that Lee was seeing things too ;)

We'll just have to wait 9 or 10 months to find out... :(

It just seems like too easy of an answer. The whole oracle thing where they said she was special and talked about her destiny and such. Plus, she was in a Viper, do we know if the Cylon's have Vipers?

The ONLY reason why I'm inclined to believe Lee may be seeing things is that his DRADUS showed "unknown" and then the blip disappeared; right as she showed up on his wing in a Viper. Wouldn't his DRADUS recognize a Viper?

Well, if the Cylons had Raptor's (auto-piloted Baltar to the sick ship and back), then I can't really rule out that they've got captured Vipers either...and removing the Colonial transponder so that it wouldn't show up on DRADUS as a known craft would be how difficult for the Cylons?

Well, if the Cylons had Raptor's (auto-piloted Baltar to the sick ship and back), then I can't really rule out that they've got captured Vipers either...and removing the Colonial transponder so that it wouldn't show up on DRADUS as a known craft would be how difficult for the Cylons?

Touche' :p

Regardless, unless there's a compelling argument or explanation (anyone, please? LOL) I'll stick with the divergent Cylon group theory.

A little off topic, but...

The PQ on UHD's BSG from this week was AWESOME. Crisp. Vibrant. The mpeg-4 has huge potential!!!!

"What's in your wallet?"

A d*** piece o' plastic that's cost me countless interest and fees, that's what

I've been bugging my BSG buddy at work to talk about Sunday's episode, but he hasn't had time to watch yet. I just hope his VCR got the extra five minutes or he's going to be one pissed dude!

Our paper had the details about the "production starts in May and Season 4 begins in 2008". The good news? 22 episodes in Season IV, 9 more than Seasons III!

But I keep on getting bummed out by the long wait...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)