Buffalo Bills sign Terrell Owens- I am NOT making this up

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Bills to sign Owens to one-year deal : Home: The Buffalo News

Bill, I think those games between my team and your team just got a lot more interesting!

Oh, and Buffalo plays the AFC West (salsa, I'm looking at you!), Browns (HD, I'm looking at you), and Bengals.

And guys- no, I am not doing cartwheels yet.

I like the move, but I am skeptical- besides, they have Trent Edwards, a man I have dubbed a weak-armed wimp.

Just saw this on NFL Network and ESPN, Wow Buffalo?? Mr. Edwards get ready for one bumpy ride....Very intresting he ends up in Buffalo. Buffalo has had great teams in the past, but I dont think the most diehard Buffalo fan saw this coming?

Buffalo has had great teams in the past, but I dont think the most diehard Buffalo fan saw this coming?

I would have not guessed this in a million years.

I honestly think there would have been a higher chance of Sandra showing a picture of herself than this happening at all.

this also tells me that they're weren't that many teams interested in T.O. for him to have signed for a deal like this that quickly

Now we'll get to see the TRUE T.O., it won't take long for him to get tired of the losing , particularly when they get beat by NE and Miami and the Jets ...

I could not find a Buffalo schedule, but I predict the first major blow up by around week 8

Jimbo

I AM SHOCKED . . . LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY DEVELOP ON THIS . . . IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED:

2009 Opponents for Bills:
Home: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Buccaneers, Colts, Saints, Texans, Browns
Away: Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Falcons, Jaguars, Panthers, Titans, Chiefs

Boomer, rey, Sandra, Bill, Sandra, HD, anders- WE'RE NOT GONNA BE PUSHOVERS!

Now we'll get to see the TRUE T.O., it won't take long for him to get tired of the losing , particularly when they get beat by NE and Miami and the Jets ...

I could not find a Buffalo schedule, but I predict the first major blow up by around week 8

Jimbo

I AM SHOCKED . . . LOVE TO HEAR THE STORY DEVELOP ON THIS . . . IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED:

Now that I have seen the list of teams, add the Colts, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Titans and possibly the Browns to the list ....

Jimbo, let's see what happens against your mighty Steelers face the Bills.

Who knows what'll happen? Maybe I'll serve you a big slice of humble pie a la mode.

this is truly shocking for the money he signed for - the panthers, raiders, ravens were my picks for him; with the giants being a far outside shot

this is truly shocking for the money he signed for - the panthers, raiders, ravens were my picks for him; with the giants being a far outside shot

His agent said he actually got a pay raise of about 800,00 over last season salary with the cowboys. Talked about the other young palyers and WR buffalo has and good young QB. Called the Bills an international team

This will not end well. Buffalo fan will not tolerate his antics. Being from Cleveland, I have a keen respect for Buffalo, the fans and the Bills' owner....I wish they wouldn't have done this.

Watching the press confrence, his agent Drew R, cracks me up. Should be am intresting seaon to say the least for what he called "North America's team"??

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Sorry, (esp SORRY if you are a bills fan) but who is TO going to fight with in upstate New York?? This made my night!

T.O. Released??

What makes Italy different?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)