T.O. Released??

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
According to ESPN this Morning T.O. has been released. What team to do you think will sign him?

Maybe the Raiders?

Nope.....He will be a a Dolphin because the fans are ALREADY clamouring for him. We have some VERY young and up coming capable receivers. THIS GUY is an acception to the chemistry rule for me...and that is too bad because his skill set would be PERFECT for the Raiders. The is SO STRANGE...he has NEVER, for what I remember, been a problem off the field...doesn't drink or hang out at bars/night clubs/strip joints...yet needs to be the ULTIMATE DIVA on any team.

The question is, what teams will want him. This is not like a Michael Vick thing were he made a mistake...paid his dues in jail....this guy seems to sour everywhere he goes.

Nope.....He will be a a Dolphin because the fans are ALREADY clamouring for him. We have some VERY young and up coming capable receivers. THIS GUY is an acception to the chemistry rule for me...and that is too bad because his skill set would be PERFECT for the Raiders. The is SO STRANGE...he has NEVER, for what I remember, been a problem off the field...doesn't drink or hang out at bars/night clubs/strip joints...yet needs to be the ULTIMATE DIVA on any team.

The question is, what teams will want him. This is not like a Michael Vick thing were he made a mistake...paid his dues in jail....this guy seems to sour everywhere he goes.

The Fins?! If Bill Parcells has any say, he sure as hell won't be a Fin!

I don't want him here. HELL NO!!!!!!!

Funny Things caught on tape.

Buffalo Bills sign Terrell Owens- I am NOT making this up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)