T.O. Released??

Why not New England? Bellicheck and Brady surely could keep this guy in line, couldn't they. I'm having a hard time seeing him trying to throw Brady under the bus. Moss, TO, and Welker. That would scare me.

Best line I heard yesterday - "It's time for T-O to G-O.

Why not New England? Bellicheck and Brady surely could keep this guy in line, couldn't they. I'm having a hard time seeing him trying to throw Brady under the bus. Moss, TO, and Welker. That would scare me.

I could see TO going to New England.

TO is a player you "date", not "marry."

Anything over a year would be a marriage and his true colors would most likely shine through. But if a team on the verge of a Super Bowl signs him for a 1 year contract only, I'm sure TO would do and say all the right things. And as I said before, New England is the only franchise that can realistically control this guy. They have a proven QB and a strong coach/ownership.

That's what I'm saying. Everybody just assumes Oakland as his destination, but if I'm them, the last thing I would want around Russell at this point of his career, would be TO. They're trying to improve this kid's confidence, not destroy it. On the other hand, Al Davis still ruins (runs) that team....

Anything over a year would be a marriage and his true colors would most likely shine through. But if a team on the verge of a Super Bowl sings him for a 1 year contract only, I'm sure TO would do and say all the right things. And as I said before, New England is the only franchise that can realistically control this guy. They have a proven QB and a strong coach/ownership.
Bingo...

That's what I'm saying. Everybody just assumes Oakland as his destination, but if I'm them, the last thing I would want around Russell at this point of his career, would be TO. They're trying to improve this kid's confidence, not destroy it. On the other hand, Al Davis still ruins (runs) that team....

Well everybod assumes because in the past, my Raiders have a history of picking up everyone elses malcontents and WINNING with them. In the past, they had a head strong coach and everyone has put aside the selfish thing and tried to win as a unit. But will senile Davis and a not much history as to what kind of coach Tom Cable IS...now would not be a good time in my opinon. We have some new kids at the WR that can flourish WITHOUT T.O.

...we DON'T need him.....;)

Anything over a year would be a marriage and his true colors would most likely shine through. But if a team on the verge of a Super Bowl signs him for a 1 year contract only, I'm sure TO would do and say all the right things. And as I said before, New England is the only franchise that can realistically control this guy. They have a proven QB and a strong coach/ownership.

TO in Boston? I think Bill just fainted from shock.

It would make for great TV though:)

Well everybod assumes because in the past, my Raiders have a history of picking up everyone elses malcontents and WINNING with them. In the past, they had a head strong coach and everyone has put aside the selfish thing and tried to win as a unit. But will senile Davis and a not much history as to what kind of coach Tom Cable IS...now would not be a good time in my opinon. We have some new kids at the WR that can flourish WITHOUT T.O.

Miss those days, don't you. I know I do. They truly lived up to the name back then.

Yes but the rest of us need TO in Oakland. It's like peanut butter and jelly they just go together. The league's biggest prima donna with the most dysfuntional franchise, what could go wrong? How many coaches will TO curse out on the sidelines? Will he cause JaMarcus Russell to give up football because he lost his love for the game? Will he pout on the sidelines like Jerry Porter once did and cheer for the opposing team? The possibilities are endless. America needs this. It's like the auditions for American Idol. You know it'll be a trainwreck yet you can't keep yourself from watching.

ProFootballTalk.com - THE ANTI-T.O. LIST

Please note that this only reflects teams that already have said that they’re not interested:

The Dallas Cowboys. (Duh.)

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams.

The New Orleans Saints.

The Houston Texans.

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

The Miami Dolphins.

Yes but the rest of us need TO in Oakland. It's like peanut butter and jelly they just go together. The league's biggest prima donna with the most dysfuntional franchise, what could go wrong? How many coaches will TO curse out on the sidelines? Will he cause JaMarcus Russell to give up football because he lost his love for the game? Will he pout on the sidelines like Jerry Porter once did and cheer for the opposing team? The possibilities are endless. America needs this. It's like the auditions for American Idol. You know it'll be a trainwreck yet you can't keep yourself from watching.

LMAO! The worst part is that it's true. America loves this kind of sh*t.:D Especially in the No Fun League.

ProFootballTalk.com - THE ANTI-T.O. LIST

Please note that this only reflects teams that already have said that they’re not interested:

The Dallas Cowboys. (Duh.)

The New York Giants.

The Washington Redskins.

The Baltimore Ravens.

The San Francisco 49ers.

The Minnesota Vikings.

The Atlanta Falcons.

The Cleveland Browns.

The San Diego Chargers.

The Philadelphia Eagles.

The New York Jets.

The Tennessee Titans.

The St. Louis Rams.

The New Orleans Saints.

The Houston Texans.

The Jacksonville Jaguars.

The Miami Dolphins.

Beat ya to it!;)

As a disclaimer, let me remind everyone that PFT is probably the least credible sports site out there. They report based on rumors and internet gossip. Very rarely will they ever list a credible source. Take everything you get from that site with a grain of salt.

Remember, this is the same site that said the Browns were going to trade Brady Quinn and Shaun Rodgers to Denver for Jay Cutler.

this is the same site that said the Browns were going to trade Brady Quinn and Shaun Rodgers to Denver for Jay Cutler.

Thank goodness that didn't happen.

Not only would it affect both teams, but what kind of song could HD make up using the word Cutler?

As a disclaimer, let me remind everyone that PFT is probably the least credible sports site out there. They report based on rumors and internet gossip. Very rarely will they ever list a credible source. Take everything you get from that site with a grain of salt.

Remember, this is the same site that said the Browns were going to trade Brady Quinn and Shaun Rodgers to Denver for Jay Cutler.

And Adam Schefter said Pioli is 100% not going to KC 2 days before it happened so clearly we should be hesitant about everything he says too :rolleyes:. All analysts and reporters are wrong, I enjoy PTF because it doesn't have to have 14 sources before it's posted.

It's essentially a sports blog, and without your own insider sources it's as close to having them as any of us will ever get, and anything significant breaks on bigger channels later on anyways.

Also they DID NOT (and i debunked this in a reply to the last time you threw them under the bus for this) create that Cleveland/Denver trade report, that was a fake report that came out via a Denver message board that they and many others reported on. They lost all of their posts from Mid-Feb to the first of March or something or I'd link you to it again.

Here's the guy that started it, they just showed how easy it is to get rumors out there - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118600

Edit: they did copy PFT's post clearing things up - http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3164116&postcount=31

Funny Things caught on tape.

Buffalo Bills sign Terrell Owens- I am NOT making this up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts