T.O. Released??

And Adam Schefter said Pioli is 100% not going to KC 2 days before it happened so clearly we should be hesitant about everything he says too :rolleyes:. All analysts and reporters are wrong, I enjoy PTF because it doesn't have to have 14 sources before it's posted.

It's essentially a sports blog, and without your own insider sources it's as close to having them as any of us will ever get, and anything significant breaks on bigger channels later on anyways.

PFT's more wrong than they're right. I treat it as a gossip blog, nothing more. But that's just me...

Like I said, if you want something to have 14 sources, stick to ESPN, if you want to see things a little more fluid like they really are, then sites like PFT are the way to go. Though they were duped along with everyone else (ESPN, Peter King, SI.com, etc), which makes your argument not make much sense.

I guess you are happy Sabres?

I'm surprised and impressed the normally dull and placid Bills did something bold.

Unlike when Morehead State won yesterday, I'm not going "YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and doing cartwheels.

What it does is:

1. Give Buffalo its first big-name sports star since Hasek

2. Give Buffalo its first decent recieving threat since Andre Reed retired (I don't think Lee Evans is that great a WR)

3. Gives the Bills hope that they'll fare better against the AFC East

4. Maybe they'll end their 11-game losing streak to the Patriots

Funny Things caught on tape.

Buffalo Bills sign Terrell Owens- I am NOT making this up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)