Building MultiView on YTTV

Hate Basketball, but will use it with Sunday Ticket.

I tried it out for March Madness last night as well and it worked great. Looking forward to seeing this for future events as well. Today I noticed they had it for the women's tournament.

It has been great for NCAA tournament games. Would probably work well for other sports like football and soccer and golf where there is so long between anything happening that is worth seeing in a given game/match. I doubt it would do anything to help the NBA because it is still the NBA. ;)

I just want it enabled enough masse instead of select programs. There was a race on yesterday, that should have allowed it too but didn't. Hopefully long term it isn't only for specified programs and that's just because of the test.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Here is the post from Reddit:

Starting today, a small portion of members will see us testing our brand new always-on multiview streams! You'll be able to watch up to 5 pre-selected multiview streams 24/7 across Sports, News, Business News, Weather, and Deportes channels on living room devices. Don’t worry if you don’t have access yet, we’re gradually rolling this out to YouTube TV subscribers over the summer. We appreciate you hanging tight while we test out these new features with smaller groups of users to make sure they’re ready before rolling out to everyone.

When will I have access to these new multiview streams? We’re in the process of gradually rolling this out to all subscribers over the summer. There’s no way to opt in for early access, but I’ll confirm on this thread once the rollout is complete.

Where can I find these new multiview streams? You’ll see multiview stream options in the “Watch in multiview” section on your Home tab.

Which devices can I watch these multiview streams on? Multiview is currently only supported on living room devices. We'll let you know if this changes!

Can I choose my own multiview streams? We’re currently only offering pre-selected multiview streams.

Will I have access to multiview streams during NFL Sunday Ticket? Yes! You'll have access to multiview streams for NFL Sunday Ticket. We're working on some improvements, so stay tuned for specific updates as we get closer to the start of the season.

Hope you enjoy! Excited to hear your feedback.

Reactions: ncted and meStevo