Burn Notice HD

So who watched the first episode? I thought it was an excellent way to kick off the start of the season. For those who haven't seen it I will try and keep spoilers to a minimum. I really liked Michael's new "handler" Vaughn. He seems like an actual good guy that wants to help Michael, and needs Michael's help. I also thought the scene with Michael and his Mom near the end was pretty touching.

I expect Vaughn to twist into a bad guy near the end of the season. That seems to be their formula. Bad guys in the back story become good at the end and vica versa.

I am enjoying him as a rogue member of an already rogue team. Nice that he has his own agendas beyond the main plots.

I've watched a couple episodes recently along with Memphis Beat. Not bad...sure beats reruns...but I'll drop these shows as soon as the broadcast network programming returns in the fall.
I wish broadcast networks would carry shows as good. Burn Notice, White Collar, Leverage, Sons Of Anarchy (best show on television, IMO), to name a few.

Nice to see Burn Notice returning next week (11 November 2010). Almost all of the new broadcast network show timers have been deleted, so I could use a little quality entertainment. Although I honestly believe tht 99% of the shows produced on cable are rubbish (that's usually why they are on cable and have such small audiences)...however, there are a handful of shows like Burn Notice, The Closer, Memphis Beat and a few others that are deserving of a broadcast network timeslot.

Agree, although I haven't seen a lot of comments connecting the NBC dearth of good shows with the NBC owned USA Network's must see TV. Burn Notice, White Collar, Royal Pains, Psych, etc are all worthy of broadcast slots. NBC, by putting them on USA has more freedom in scheduling around the required sweeps periods and summer hiatus.

i really enjoy burn notice and glad its back so soon:)im curious which way vaughn will go

burn notice has been great this season and which way will jesses go will him and michael be friends or else...hmmm

I think the show is tiring out. Or maybe I'm tiring out on it. Regardless, it feels to me that I have basically seen every episode before.

riffjim4069 said:
Not me...I just started watching last year, and its return over the summertime is welcomed because of all the network reruns.

Wow you brought back a thread from last year. I watched the earlier seasons but was got tired of it after a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)