Burn Notice HD

I am still enjoying this show and cant wait to see the season finale this week :)

Hmmm. I thought this was the season finale show but it looked like IMBd.com had another 3 (nameless) episodes in the queue for season 5. IMDb is pretty good, but they sometimes makes mistakes. Anyway, I am hoping they wrap-up who framed Michael this week.

Hmmm. I thought this was the season finale show but it looked like IMBd.com had another 3 (nameless) episodes in the queue for season 5. IMDb is pretty good, but they sometimes makes mistakes. Anyway, I am hoping they wrap-up who framed Michael this week.

i wonder if larry framed michael :)

As far as I am concerned, Burn Notice has officially jumped the shark.

There has not been one fresh episode this season. The characters are just rehashing old feelings. What clinched it for me was last night's episode. Bad people kidnap a bunch of innocent folks and Michael's team goes inside to stop them. Didn't we just do this a few episodes ago?

And how many layers of this evil empire can we possibly buy into? BN went off my record schedule last night. BTW, White Collar is also on my "wait and see" list when it comes back in january. I suspect it has also jumped.

As far as I am concerned, Burn Notice has officially jumped the shark.

There has not been one fresh episode this season. The characters are just rehashing old feelings. What clinched it for me was last night's episode. Bad people kidnap a bunch of innocent folks and Michael's team goes inside to stop them. Didn't we just do this a few episodes ago?

And how many layers of this evil empire can we possibly buy into? BN went off my record schedule last night. BTW, White Collar is also on my "wait and see" list when it comes back in january. I suspect it has also jumped.
The "Move The Fence" scene was ridiculous. How do you move a fence without digging new post holes???

Jumped the shark for me season before last. Watched it last season, but it naver came back to anything good in my mind. Won't bother searching this one out. Edit: Oops, I see I have already posted that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)