Buy a 360 + HD-DVD drive get authoring for cheep.

That's pretty interesting.

I wonder who they're intending to market this to? We do DVD authoring at my workplace (post production house) and I really can't see selling the partners on a solution based on an Xbox, as it just doesn't "seem professional." Which doesn't mean they don't 'get' the Xbox 360 or love it, we have 2 in our break room and conference room. Our DVD authoring station is based on the old mega-expensive Sonic platform and they don't even like the idea of using consumer template-based software authoring for that format.

But it seems quite expensive for 'hobbyist' authoring. An odd middle ground?

That's pretty interesting.

I wonder who they're intending to market this to? We do DVD authoring at my workplace (post production house) and I really can't see selling the partners on a solution based on an Xbox, as it just doesn't "seem professional." Which doesn't mean they don't 'get' the Xbox 360 or love it, we have 2 in our break room and conference room. Our DVD authoring station is based on the old mega-expensive Sonic platform and they don't even like the idea of using consumer template-based software authoring for that format.

But it seems quite expensive for 'hobbyist' authoring. An odd middle ground?

Possibly or home authoring. maybe the pr0n market?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)