Buzz 2010F Updated FACTORY Firmware??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KevinAPB

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2007
Does it exist? Do they even still make these things? Cant I flash the receiver with factory software??? My blind scan dont work at all, I am missing tons of things because I cant even manually enter them and get it to save anything, just locks and gives me a failed message. Maybe I need to flash it with updated software? I cant seem to find any though.. From everything I can see, they are done for and gone. Thanks..

PS: Tron is on his way over to see what I am griping about right now so he might have a solution...

Stoagie.. we need to talk :)

trolling for trouble . . .

I see S2010F factory firmware dated 5 17 2007, but no revision.
And whatever Azan is.... with or without it.... shouldn't be hack-related, 'cause it's factory.

Looks to have been officially abandoned by the community about 7 weeks ago.

It's possible to convert the Buzz Plus to a SonicView SV-1000, by a software update, but the SonicView factory bin doesn't change the boxes behavior that I've noticed. First thing I'd do is restore factory defaults and try a single bird. Could be that your memory is simply full of TV residue from all the "Get SMART" episodes . :)
That failing, I'd load a recent "pirate" bin file ( one that isn't current ) and try that.
:)

And whatever Azan is.... with or without it.... shouldn't be hack-related, 'cause it's factory.
azan was the thing that you could set up the box to do something when it was time to pray..no I'm not making that up. That's what it was for

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)