Bye bye ASN

Discussion in 'Over the Air TV By RabbitEars.Info' started by ejb1980, Mar 11, 2017.

1. ok cool, thanks...

2. Apparently their website is:

Stadium

Just for the fun of it I typed in "watchstadium" to be similar to "watchcharge" figuring that's how Sinclair likes to name their URLs.

Turns out even though it is watchstadium, the domain is actually registered to Silver Chalice.

3. I'm surprised the one article mentioned above said "Late July" for Stadium as I have barely heard a single word about a soon-to-be launch and their website barely has anything.

4. Yes, all you get on the website is a youtube video that is somewhat misleading, as it touts highlights mostly of things it will cover on its highlights show, rather than games it will actually have rights to.

The TV listings for ASN now just list "programming". Apparently no one is even bothering to mail Tribune a copy of what it plans to show. It is all just reruns of last winter's games anyway.

5. Wow for the 4 companies involved making a huge deal about Stadium a few months ago, details are extremely scarce right now with the website still not being updated.

6. "He's dead Jim!"