C-Band Audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Why? You must want to put a Parental Lock on it. Just "almost" kidding. I think he's on AMC8, but you'll need the Starguide (I think) receiver for it.

Al

The guys at the shop like to listen to him.

I planned to get a 4DTV receiver, would that bring it in?

(Happy workers are productive workers)

no, none of the syndicated stuff is recceive able with consumer receivers, its like Dish Network or Direct Tv service are, you have to have the special receiver (in this case Starguide III) and it has to be plugged in to a phone line and authorized by Premere Radio Networks to receive the "rush feed"

Greg Mueller said:
Anyone know if Rush Limbaugh is on any of the "in the clear" audio feeds?

We have a talk radio AM channel in our town .

also , check out his internet site , mighr get it over the internet ( might need broadband ) ?

Wyr

I use CNC machines down at the shop and they generate RF so bad it knocks AM right outta the air, even if you are just driving by. We've tried a few things but nothing so far. Probably could do it with DSL. The house is about 300' from the shop so I could probably WiFi it down there. I was just hoping it was on C-Band so I could set it up down there and play with it

Wonder if you could put the radio far enough away from the shop and just run a speaker line into the shop?

Good luck

Greg Mueller said:
I use CNC machines down at the shop and they generate RF so bad it knocks AM right outta the air, even if you are just driving by. We've tried a few things but nothing so far. Probably could do it with DSL. The house is about 300' from the shop so I could probably WiFi it down there. I was just hoping it was on C-Band so I could set it up down there and play with it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts