C3-605 Tlc/east & C4-600 DCSOV-EAST MAPPED IN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Thanks, it took a little more than usual, but it finally mapped in. I have the 920 and did an unplug/reboot while on channel 100 (HBO), and after 15 seconds I plugged it back in and waited for the reboot and then moved over to C4 and No Discovery E or No 600. So, I moved over to C3 and No TLC E or No 605. Hmmmm...... So I go back to G1 and go to channel 3 and do another unplug/reboot. This time I wait 30 seconds and plugged it back in and waited for the reboot and moved over to C4 600 and No C4 600. So, I go to C3 605 and Not there? Hmmmm...... Hmmmmm........ So, I go back to G1 and go to 150 (Starz) and try another unplug/reboot. This time I wait a minute before plugging back up and wait for the reboot. Now one more time to C4 600 and Bang, got it! Now I go over to C3 605 and Bammm, there it is! Strange, I had Good Signal and Digicipher Light on all 3 channels, but I'll accept whatever it takes. Took about 20 minutes altogether, but I got it. Thanks Again!

Al

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)