Cable

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
Troy Cable running fiber optical cable and internet in our area . We live in rural area I want the fast internet. We had c band satellite for several years and then dish for 10 years and now we have direc for 12 years my wife has vasual demerits and we both like directs and dish. I’m afraid she have a hard get used to cable. We both have talk about switching but direc has been good to us and had technical support from them .I just review Troy dvr not that great. We have the HR 54 and 2 clients .I know if we bundle out internet and cable we save some . I want my satellite friends in put on this. I alway got good advice on this site. Internet speed up to 500 MB’s here .

Like Claude says, you don't have to bundle. I don't. Sometimes it is worth paying a little more to get a better quality experience.

Reactions: larry55
And if MaBell's spawn doesn't muck it up, you will be able get our DirecTV over the fiber later this year. Plus fiber will open you up to the wonderful, confusing, deceptive, and frustrating world of streaming. I love Amazon, Netflix, and their stock.

Reactions: larry55

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts