cadena de milagro

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drjohn14

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
beautiful San Diego
Caden de Milagro (CDN internacional) shows up on lyngsat as a dish network channel on the 110 satellite channel # 7797. Would anyone know what package needs to be purchased for this channel?
ALSO: Has anyone heard of the Claro TV group showing up on 125 degree sat ku band. It shows Nagravision 3 as the scrambling system dvb-s2 Mpeg 4 for the channels. Looks like a good package. Would anyone know who to subscribe thru?
thanks drjohn

Claro TV

Caden de Milagro (CDN internacional) shows up on lyngsat as a dish network channel on the 110 satellite channel # 7797. Would anyone know what package needs to be purchased for this channel?
ALSO: Has anyone heard of the Claro TV group showing up on 125 degree sat ku band. It shows Nagravision 3 as the scrambling system dvb-s2 Mpeg 4 for the channels. Looks like a good package. Would anyone know who to subscribe thru?
thanks drjohn

You will find info on Claro TV here

Claro

Cadena de Milagro CDM

And CDM (Cadena de milagro) is included with the PR locals on the Dish PR packages, not sure if it´s available also on the latino regular packs.

thanks drjohn

Cadena del milagro is for us in Puerto Rico for customers who have mpeg4 rec and Claro Tv started service for PR about six months ago on 125!

good night!

Appreciation

Thanks for all the quick answers on cdm and claro tv. Dish Networktold me that channel 7797 was just not available in any pak. Will try to have my friend "move" to PR. Thanks again. drjohn

Thanks for all the quick answers on cdm and claro tv. Dish Networktold me that channel 7797 was just not available in any pak. Will try to have my friend "move" to PR. Thanks again. drjohn

Before "moving" and since CDM is a local channel, it would be good to check if your friend will be able to receive it. I wonder if there´s a spotbeam with PR locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)